[public-dns-discuss] Re: Website won't open due to error code 404

I think you want heavensentestate.business.site. This may be an issue with Google My Business, but it is not a DNS problem.

Result for heavensentestate.business.site/A with DNSSEC validation:

{
  "Status": 0,
  "TC": false,
  "RD": true,
  "RA": true,
  "AD": false,
  "CD": false,
  "Question": [
    {
      "name": "heavensentestate.business.site.",
      "type": 1
    }
  ],
  "Answer": [
    {
      "name": "heavensentestate.business.site.",
      "type": 5,
      "TTL": 3599,
      "data": "www3.l.google.com."
    },
    {
      "name": "www3.l.google.com.",
      "type": 1,
      "TTL": 299,
      "data": "172.217.10.238"
    }
  ],
  "Comment": "Response from 216.239.34.10."
}