[public-dns-discuss] Re: dns.google.com returns OK but 8.8.8.8 does not resolv

In fact I did not have a look at the dnssec section since I did not use it before.
I asked for dnskey update for si.eu.org, it was done quite immediately.
dnsviz is now ok.
Google public DNS is also resolving the domain.

Thank you Alex.