[public-dns-discuss] DNS propagation not working

Hello,

I have an issue with one domain which cannot be resolved. It can be resolved through kproxy but I have been waiting for more than 48 hours for the propagation to happen and it is still not working.
The domains are:
- wealthimpact.io (works)
- guruvest.io (fail)

The domains are registered at the same domain provider and have been configured both in the same way. The only difference between the 2 is the fact that I had a Cloud DNS entry in my personal Gmail account for guruvest.io and I have removed it to transfer it onto the new G Suite account. Since then, the DNS doesn't work.

Obviously emails are not working either so it's kind of urgent. Any idea, what else can I look at?

Thanks in advance,
Luca