[public-dns-discuss] Re: www.adbservicios.com.ar not resolved only on google public dns

When I query your domain through our resolvers in Chile and the Netherlands, I am getting no response. I'm not sure about the Netherlands resolvers, but given that most people in Argentina would get DNS resolution through our resolvers in Chile, it is most likely that your authoritative name server (just one IP address: 173.212.199.69 even though it has two names) is rate limiting our queries (or a security device or firewall in front of your name server has decided that we are sending too many queries and is blocking our resolvers).

I would strongly recommend that you set up additional secondary nameservers for your domain (dns.he.net offers very good coverage, and is free) - you would need to allow the he.net nameserver IP (216.218.130.2) permission to AXFR zone transfer your domains (See https://forums.he.net/index.php?topic=1006.0 and elsewhere at dns.he.net for instructions about that side) and arrange for your primary name server to send NOTIFY when you make changes.

Then you would need to add the additional he.net nameservers to your domain registration in addition to ns10.pronexo.com (no point listing ns11.pronexo.com if it doesn't have a different IP address).

This expanded nameserver configuration will improve the reliability (by adding name servers on a second network AS number) and reduce resolution delays for your domain not only through Google Public DNS, but worldwide through any resolver.

Additionally, if you control or can request configuration changes at pronexo.com, you should make sure that their configurations (for name servers and also any security devices such as firewalls) allow a higher level of DNS queries from our resolvers in Chile in the IP address range 173.194.91.0/24 (as listed under airport code SCL at https://developers.google.com/speed/public-dns/faq#locations).