Re: [public-dns-discuss] Failure to resolve domain name

root@kali:~# dig amazoncargo.com.br @1.1.1.1

; <<>> DiG 9.11.4-2-Debian <<>> amazoncargo.com.br @1.1.1.1
;; global options: +cmd
;; Got answer:
;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 2, AUTHORITY: 0, ADDITIONAL: 1

;; OPT PSEUDOSECTION:
; EDNS: version: 0, flags:; udp: 1452
;; QUESTION SECTION:
;amazoncargo.com.br. IN A

;; ANSWER SECTION:
amazoncargo.com.br. 3600 IN A 201.90.252.174
amazoncargo.com.br. 3600 IN A 201.90.252.173

;; Query time: 522 msec
;; SERVER: 1.1.1.1#53(1.1.1.1)
;; WHEN: Mon Nov 26 04:30:20 UTC 2018
;; MSG SIZE  rcvd: 79