Re: [public-dns-discuss] Re: 8.8.8.8 Seems to be Down

I am in PST, but it seems to have resolved. I can now resolve names from 8.8.8.8

On Wed, Nov 21, 2018 at 9:48 AM 'Alex Dupuy' via public-dns-discuss <public-dns-discuss AT googlegroups.com> wrote:
Nick wrote:
Can confirm, we have one site that cannot route to 8.8.8.8, but can to 8.8.4.4... it may be an ISP partial outage instead. AT&T is the ISP for this site.

Nick and rjcq – what is the geographic area of your locations where 8.8.8.8 is unreachable?