[public-dns-discuss] Re: 8.8.8.8 Seems to be Down

Can confirm, we have one site that cannot route to 8.8.8.8, but can to 8.8.4.4. We can at multiple other sites, so it appears to only be a partial outage. They are also failing to deliver emails to certain other sites, so it may be an ISP partial outage instead. AT&T is the ISP for this site.