[public-dns-discuss] what should be the ideal responce time for 8.8.8.8 ?

Please help me to get the ideal response time for Google open DNS 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 .

Means what should be the Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds (Average) when I ping 8.8.8.8 .

If its depends on location, please tell me what should be the value for Noida India.

Thanks in Advance.