[public-dns-discuss] Failure to resolve site

I'm having trouble understanding why google public DNS fails to resolve my site. We have a shared IP hosting several sites. All of the following results in a "Server failed" error. Our hosting company and domain management company have both stated they are 100% confident our DNS is set up correctly. However, since this fails, I'm hesitant to believe everything is ok. Most people have no trouble getting to the site, but people from several companies in London (and other parts of Europe) are having trouble.

Any assistance is much appreciated. Thanks.

nslookup whelen.eu 8.8.8.8

nslookup whelen.eu 8.8.4.4

*** google-public-dns-b.google.com can' find whelen.eu: Server failed.