[public-dns-discuss] Unable to resolve MS domains from India location

Hi Team,

There are some domains which are not getting resolved for few mins when we are using your DNS 8.8.8.8 & 8.8.4.4 . We are using a hardware proxy where we have set your DNS. Below are the few domains - :

https://partner.microsoft.com
https://technet.microsoft.com
https://docs.microsoft.com
https://www.udemy.com/
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/microsoft-dynamics-365/9nblggh4rfqp?activetab=pivot%3Aregionofsystemrequirementstab

Please do let me know if any information you need from our side