[public-dns-discuss] Google DNS resolver is unable to resolve our domain smtj.co.jp

Google public DNS is unable to resolve our domain "smtj.co.jp" however, other public DNS are able to resolve. Please see below:

C:\Users\> nslookup smtj.co.jp 4.2.2.1
Server:  a.resolvers.level3.net
Address:  4.2.2.1

Non-authoritative answer:
Name:    smtj.co.jp
Address:  162.213.249.11

C:\Users\> nslookup smtj.co.jp 4.2.2.2
Server:  b.resolvers.Level3.net
Address:  4.2.2.2

Non-authoritative answer:
Name:    smtj.co.jp
Address:  162.213.249.11

C:\Users\> nslookup smtj.co.jp 208.67.222.222
Server:  resolver1.opendns.com
Address:  208.67.222.222

Non-authoritative answer:
Name:    smtj.co.jp
Address:  162.213.249.11

C:\Users\> nslookup smtj.co.jp 208.67.220.220
Server:  resolver2.opendns.com
Address:  208.67.220.220

Non-authoritative answer:
Name:    smtj.co.jp