[public-dns-discuss] google pub dns no always pass ecs options to our authoritative dns

hi, our authoritative DNS server support EDNS and half ECS(request with ECS will not rely with ECS options). For the same domain, we found sometimes google pub dns will send ECS options, and sometimes will not, is it caused by our authoritative server not reply with ECS options for the ECS reqeust?