[public-dns-discuss] If I use Google Public DNS in VPS will it increase my websites performence?

My website provider is in Germany and my visitors are from India. I chose German provider because of low cost and better hardware.
Currently my DNS values in VPS belongs to provider DNS which is in Germany.
I was thinking if I change the DNS to Google Public DNS will it benefit me in terms of website performance?