[public-dns-discuss] Re: DNS type 'mx' lookup of iberdom.com responded with code SERVFAIL

The zone has a lame delegation. See http://dnsviz.net/d/bodnerflom.com/dnssec/.

On Wednesday, October 10, 2018 at 8:43:23 AM UTC-4, marcpbodner AT gmail.com wrote:
Alex,

I am getting the same error:

Delivery incomplete

There was a temporary problem delivering your message to omer AT bodnerflom.com. Gmail will retry for 48 more hours. You'll be notified if the delivery fails permanently.
The response was:

DNS Error: 4727646 DNS type 'mx' lookup of bodnerflom.com responded with code SERVFAIL

I am able to send messages out but someone who uses Gmail is not able to send me anything....What do I do??

Thanks for all your help!

Omer