[public-dns-discuss] Rate limit for DNS over HTTPS

What is the QPS rate limit for https://dns.google.com/query? .

I have observed different rate limits for my testes in different Geo locations, but wanted to confirm before implementing in my application. here we may end up requesting more than 1000 requests for seconds from same large organisation ip. If ther is a rate limit how to overcome that?

Thanks and Regards,
Birajendu