[public-dns-discuss] edns esc blacklisted by google ?

Hi all,

is there any way to understand for what reason Google started ignoring our ecs compatibility. At least it looks like that.
There is a guideline published https://developers.google.com/speed/public-dns/docs/ecs even so it does not make things easy to troubleshoot.

dig d.gcdn.co @8.8.8.8 +subnet=92.223.34.51/24

Seems like the majority of 8.8.8.8' responses does not take ecs into account. Worth to mention that both our NSes are available over anycast.
92.223.100.100
92.223.100.200

Thanks a lot.