[public-dns-discuss] Re: Slow internet with Google DNS since this weekend

Ditto here. Often, especially apps would take a long time to connect when using the Google DNS. Returning to "obtain automatically" always remedies the issue.

For whatever reason, Google isn't acknowledging this to an issue but I noticed way back in the early 2000s. I tried again recently to see if things have changed, but nope. They haven't.