[public-dns-discuss] Re: DNS records work on 4.2.2.2 but not 8.8.8.8

Sottitan wrote:
A few hours ago we moved our domain to a new registrar. Several other DNS servers can see the domains records but not Google.

Google Public DNS probably still had cached name server delegations from the .COM TLD (which have two-day TTL—time to live—expirations).

If the cached records haven't expired and your domain is still not resolving with Google Public DNS, try flushing your main (registered) domain name at https://developers.google.com/speed/public-dns/cache as that is now able to flush the delegations as well as cached results.