[public-dns-discuss] Cant change mx record

Hi guys, My website was using a hosting and yandex mail mx record then, I have changed it into another and added mx record. However, even if the A records have shown and website comes MX doesn't come. Its almost 3 days and we need to do it asap.
Thanks in advance