[public-dns-discuss] Single domain DNSSEC related issue apparently affecting only Google resolvers

Hi

8.8.8.8/8.8.4.4 cannot currently resolve lchost.net (or hostnames under that domain)

This domain works fine with other open resolvers (Level3, OpenDNS, Quad1, Quad9, OARC DNSSEC Validating resolvers)

I can only get a result from Google's resolvers if I use the +cd flag (Step 4 - https://developers.google.com/speed/public-dns/docs/troubleshooting) to disable DNSSEC, but the domain is fine with other DNSSEC validating resolvers, and DNSViz etc is fine.

Google can resolve other domains on the same authoritative servers fine.

Any suggestions?

Phil