[public-dns-discuss] 8.8.8.8 ping is too high rather that other ISP available near by us why??? this

Dear Member,

Can you help me out check and resolved this problem as we are ISP and we have direct peering with Google for google content
but when we are going to PING 8.8.8.8 its latency is too high,, rather than our Network other ISP has no issue regarding high MS.
due to this high ms number of customer comparing us with different ISP and we dont have any answer for this why this????