[public-dns-discuss] google public dns cant resolve my address webmail.soonaik.com

Start from yesterday, my company server unable to send and receive email to those domain by using public google dns.(8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4)
I have test DNS lookup process for my email server at webmail.soonaik.com and result i have attached screen shot in the issue tracker.

8.8.8.8- error.jpg

nslookup.jpg

Please Help!!!!