[public-dns-discuss] Re: Rate limiting.

Thanks

On Friday, August 3, 2018 at 2:31:19 PM UTC-7, Alex Dupuy wrote:
Rubin wrote:
is there any future plan to increase rate limit ?

If the default rate limit is insufficient for your legitimate traffic use (e.g. large organization DNS forwarder, ISP, etcetera) you can request increased rate limits for your IP addresses or ranges by filing a request on our issue tracker.

Please check to make sure that you are actually generating traffic in excess of the limits (or that we are dropping a substantial portion of your DNS queries as measured by dnsping, but not dropping a similar portion of ICMP pings) so that we know that your IP addresses are affected by our rate limits.