[public-dns-discuss] Google DNS can't resolve my domain, but other DNS are OK

lowescommunityservices.com.au > 13.237.72.127
dns check , MXToolBox, other dns servers, and even use Google DNS toolbox, all resolve this right
however, when i setup my pc with google dns - 8.8.8.8, it resolve to different IP address
contacted domain provider, they can't do much about this, can anyone has some idea why please

Thank you.
Brian

nslookup debug
------------
------------
Got answer:
    HEADER:
opcode = QUERY, id = 4, rcode = NOERROR
header flags:  response, want recursion, recursion avail.
questions = 1,  answers = 1,  authority records = 0,  additional = 0

    QUESTIONS:
www.lowescommunityservices.com.au, type = A, class = IN
    ANSWERS:
    ->  www.lowescommunityservices.com.au