[public-dns-discuss] Rate limiting.

I'm aware that Google Public DNS rate limits to 100 queries per second, but I can't find any information on what the response from the service will be when you hit that limit, or what happens with hitting that limit repeatedly. Does anybody know this information, or where I can find this?

Thanks. Daniel