[public-dns-discuss] 8.8.8.8 + 8.8.4.4 from Australia (ANYCAST) new record not working

Similar issue to this
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/public-dns-discuss/dkOATVZeB6Q

I'm working with a domain on a company we acquired xcitemedia.com.au hosted in Crazy Domains (soon to be migrated to Route53 which will likely resolve the issue?)
it has an existing wildcard *.xcitemedia.com.au IN A 199.34.228.4 (with a 14400 TTL which I've now set to 300)
I created connect.xcitemedia.com.au IN A 180.92.199.63 (~48 hrs ago)
This propagated pretty much everywhere worldwide in with 5-10 minutes.
My issue is  8.8.4.4 and 8.8.8.8 from "within Australia" are still caching incorrectly/resolve in wildcard IP and not seeing new A record
I have tested from my home in Melbourne, My Melbourne Office Melb and Brisbane office (all result in wildcard IP)
I have access to servers in the UK which resolve correctly when querying 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4
Everywhere else is fine eg 1.1.1.1 and 9.9.9.9  including 8.8.8.8 from m the UK servers its just Australia!
the name servers respond correctly too .... ns1.syrahost.com ns2.syrahost.com

The 8.8.8.8 the digwebinterface.com is working too
https://www.digwebinterface.com/?hostnames=connect.xcitemedia.com.au&type=&showcommand=on&stats=on&ns=resolver&useresolver=8.8.8.8&nameservers=

My commands
nslookup -debug connect.xcitemedia.com.au 8.8.8.8
dig connect.xcitemedia.com.au @8.8.8.8

https://intodns.com/xcitemedia.com.au does show some errors but none that explain why 8.8.8.8 is working or not working based on GEO location.

I understand google DNS Server (8.8.8.8) uses Anycast so there are multiple of the same of the same IP around the world.

I even initiated a flush of A type with  this tool.
https://developers.google.com/speed/public-dns/cache

Any help appreciated