[public-dns-discuss] Re: google DNS 8.8.8.8 cant resolve few .my / .com.my website

I have issue too on my website crux.com.my via the Google DNS, I tried OpenDNS it works fine.

Also I am using Google Cloud DNS for the records, and using Google Cloud Instance for the server
I see my DNSSEC is disabled in Cloud DNS, but doesn't seem any resolve to the issue.

It seems to be like a sudden changes at the Google DNS 8.8.8.8 caused this?

Yong