[public-dns-discuss] google DNS 8.8.8.8 cant resolve few .my / .com.my website

Hi,

     The google.com public DNS 8.8.8.8 cannot resolve *.com.my and *.my address ! Please see below even google.com.my failed. It happen today. 2018 Jun 16.

Thanks
SJ

SJTANs-MacBook-Pro:~ sjtan$ nslookup google.com 8.8.8.8

Server: 8.8.8.8

Address: 8.8.8.8#53

Non-authoritative answer:

Name: google.com

Address: 172.217.24.174

SJTANs-MacBook-Pro:~ sjtan$ nslookup thestar.com.my 8.8.8.8

Server: 8.8.8.8

Address: 8.8.8.8#53

** server can't find thestar.com.my: SERVFAIL

SJTANs-MacBook-Pro:~ sjtan$ nslookup www.incard.my 8.8.8.8

Server: 8.8.8.8

Address: 8.8.8.8#53

** server can't find www.incard.my: SERVFAIL