[public-dns-discuss] Re: DNS query over UDP socket

Mohammadhussain wrote:
AAh. I am doing it on windows.
Will changing my DNS server to 8.8.8.8 work?

Changing the DNS server on Windows will set some registry value or something, that won't work with the gist you linked, which expects a file.

Ultimately I want to do it on Android and now I have to figure out how. Any idea ?

 You could just replace the implementation of get_dns_servers() from the gist with one that returns 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4.