[public-dns-discuss] DNSSEC error thrown by 8.8.8.8 and 1.1.1.1 servers, works fine with others

Hi there,

I realized our service bugfender.com does not resolve via 8.8.8.8, I checked the diagnostic guide and it looks like it's failing because of DNSSEC validation issues, however I can see no issues in https://dnssec-analyzer.verisignlabs.com/bugfender.com

When I run dig with +cd parameter, it works in all servers; when I run it without, it works in all servers mentioned in the diagnostic guide except 8.8.8.8 and also 1.1.1.1 (which is not in the guide but I tried for sanity-checking).

I did not enable/disable DNSSEC or changed any other DNS settings recently, however I'm using a hosted DNS service (OVH Anycast) so I can't be 100% sure there have been no changes. Could anyone please help in which additional things I could check? Thanks a lot.