[public-dns-discuss] Google DNS not resolving my website

I am having trouble with Google DNS not resolving my website:

Result for brisbanekindyphotos.com.au/A with DNSSEC validation:
{
  "Status": 2,
  "TC": false,
  "RD": true,
  "RA": true,
  "AD": false,
  "CD": false,
  "Question": [
    {
      "name": "brisbanekindyphotos.com.au.",
      "type": 1
    }
  ],
  "Comment": "Unable to resolve query within internal deadline."
}

Result for brisbanekindyphotos.com.au/A without DNSSEC validation:
{
  "Status": 2,
  "TC": false,
  "RD": true,