[public-dns-discuss] Why do I get NDR sending from one google account but not from another one?

I am getting NDR's trying to send emails to mediglidercapital.com, however, only from one of my gmail accounts, I can send there from any other google or non-google address without any problem, any idea?

Error: The response was:

DNS Error: 6781699 DNS type 'mx' lookup of mediglidercapital.com responded with code SERVFAIL