[public-dns-discuss] Public DNS, public results on requests

Hello,

Were are group of researchers or freedom defenders.
To fight censorship with some countries using lying dns, it should be very helpfull to have a public view on all requests done on public DNS (to test these results with lying DNS to make evidences).
Is this already exists ? Where could we make a request for it ? Can we plan for it ?