[public-dns-discuss] Can't resolve my domain with google public dns.

my domain "uc.epikip.net" is not resolved by google public dns all the time. most of the time its showing *** Request to google-public-dns-a.google.com timed-out

> server 8.8.88
> uc.epikip.net
Server:  google-public-dns-a.google.com
Address:  8.8.8.8

DNS request timed out.
    timeout was 2 seconds.
DNS request timed out.
    timeout was 2 seconds.
*** Request to google-public-dns-a.google.com timed-out

> server 8.8.4.4
Default Server:  google-public-dns-b.google.com
Address:  8.8.4.4

> uc.epikip.net
Server:  google-public-dns-b.google.com
Address:  8.8.4.4