[public-dns-discuss] Chrome on Android incorrectly resolve my website domain

I changed my website hosting (woodsoft.vn) several days ago. After that on my Samsung S8, Chrome cannot display my website normally. There are a lot of 404 error. I connected my phone to Desktop computer for debugging, and discovered that Android Chrome incorrectly resolve my website domain. More concretely,in HTTP requests header that Chrome sends to server, sometime I see new IP address (from new web hosting provider), sometime old IP address (from old web hosting - Google Cloud). Here are some examples:

1) Request for main page
  1. Request URL:
    http://woodsoft.vn/
  2. Request Method:
    GET
  3. Status Code:
    200 OK
  4. Remote Address:
    112.78.2.71:80
  5. Referrer Policy:
    no-referrer-when-downgrade

  6. 2) Request for CSS
      1. Request URL:
        http://woodsoft.vn/wp-includes/css/dashicons.min.css?ver=4.9.5
      2. Request Method:
        GET
      3. Status Code:
        404
      4. Remote Address:
        216.58.197.108:443
      5. Referrer Policy:
        no-referrer-when-downgrade

      6. 3) Request for JS
        1. Request URL:
          http://woodsoft.vn/wp-includes/js/jquery/jquery.js?ver=1.12.4
        2. Request Method:
          GET
        3. Status Code:
          404
        4. Remote Address:
          216.58.197.108:443
        5. Referrer Policy:
          no-referrer-when-downgrade

        6. 4) Request for another CSS that is succesful

            1. Request URL:
              http://woodsoft.vn/wp-content/themes/foreverwood/style.css?ver=4.9.5
            2. Request Method:
              GET