[public-dns-discuss] Re: Why selecting google dns servers, show unknown dns server?

On Wednesday, October 18, 2017 at 10:07:17 PM UTC+5:30, Jayaraman Rajui wrote:

Wwhy no reply

I use google dns and made it as dns servers in my router. But checking with the Routercheck, i was shown a different dns, that i had not heard as one of the dns server. Is there any missing on my part. Why it does not show, google dns for both the servers. Please inform whether anything different and give solution