[public-dns-discuss] ualg.www.ualg.pt and tutoria.ualg.pt not working

Hi,
I'm here to report a issue about name resolving.
The names 'www.ualg.pt' and 'tutoria.ualg.pt' are not working, i've tested on other public dns and works fine except goggle's.
I've encoutered this problem today (22/04/2018) at about 9pm. I'm using Windows. I've a good connection to the google's dns, i've tested by using ping, and also nslookup. And used dns.google.com to test it as well, so far no response.
Thank you!