Re: [public-dns-discuss] Google DNS64 Accessible On IPv4 Internet?

Yes, this setup has a NAT64. I can connect to IPv4 addresses with the prefixed IPv6 IP address. I just need DNS64, which should not be an issue. All the docs mention that the DNS64 servers first check for an IPv6 address, passing what is found, or reverting to a prefixed IPv6 if not. On an IPv4 network, the first step can be skipped & this setup will serve.

Rick

On Mon, Apr 2, 2018, 5:29 PM Erik Kline <ek AT google.com> wrote:
I don't this is a supportable configuration.

DNS64 is for IPv6-only networks with IPv4 access through a NAT64 device.