Re: [public-dns-discuss] Google DNS64 Accessible On IPv4 Internet?

Ah.

I think this setup may prove problematic for reaching destinations
with actual IPv6 (i.e. having not NAT64'd AAAAs but actual AAAAs).

Regardless, an IPv4 VIP for DNS64 service is not something we
currently have.  Others would have to decide if it's something worth
supporting long term.