[public-dns-discuss] Google DNS64 Accessible On IPv4 Internet?

I am configuring an IPv6 subnet within a network which only has Internet access via an IPv4 uplink.  (This is just a test network to ensure software can handle IPv6 interface to the network, including DNS resolution.)  I would like to use the Google DNS64 service, but the only addresses provided for that server are IPv6.  We cannot access IPv6 Internet addresses from our network (without the creation of an IPv6 tunnel, and involving a 3rd-party provider).  Is there any way to access Google's DNS64 server with an IPv4 address, while still receiving AAAA records with the 64:ff9b::/96 prefix?

Thanks,
Rick