[public-dns-discuss] Google DNS can't resolve my domains: kenh14.vn, cafebiz.vn, tuoitre.vn

Hi support team,

My customers in Vietnam have problem when using Google DNS to resolve my domains: kenh14.vn, cafebiz.vn, tuoitre.vn. See my screen shots on the attach file please. Do you have any solution for me?

Thanks!