[public-dns-discuss] Re: Can't resolve hijiffy.com on Googloe Public DNS

Hi Alex, thank you again for the quick answer.

I was talking to them right now and it was a little bit confusing.

First, they told me that the DNSSEC support was still enabled, when I disabled it on Friday and confirmed today on the dashboard, then they said that it was a misunderstanding and it was off and maybe it was my DNS cache. I sent them the report again http://dnsviz.net/d/hijiffy.com/WqZMaw/dnssec/ (for the 3x time) and insisted on them to try  nslookup -debug hijiffy.com. 8.8.8.8   and see that it was not cache.

Finally, the tech team answered me: :
59Namecheap:Per my check, it is possible for us to manually enable DNSSEC for the hijiffy.com domain so that the errors with the DNS resolution are fixed.
10:59Namecheap:That is, we can enable DNSSEC for the domain and make sure that you do not face any DNS errors. Please let me know if you wish to proceed in that way.
Let's see if this can solve this problem :\