[public-dns-discuss] Re: Google DNS resolving Google.com to...London?!

I just checked, and addresses in 38.131.218.0/24 should be getting directed to frontends in Texas, Colorado, or Chicago. It can take a while (days to weeks) for mapping to converge for new address ranges. Are you still at that IP address?

Local IP is 38.131.218.243, and my ASN is 55140. As we speak, I'm receiving YouTube content from lhr25s10-in-f165.1e100.net (216.58.198.165).

I have pushed through internal issues to fix mapping problems in the past, and they have always resolved themselves by the time I got anyone to look at it, I suspect this might be true here as well.

The only other thing I can think of is that your browser or other intermediate DNS resolver is still using or returning cached answers for these lookups.

Have you tried a browser or router restart?