[public-dns-discuss] Re: Google DNS Nameservers returning no answer for tillerhq.com lookups

I think many (if not all) Hover customers are experiencing connectivity problems right now with Google's DNS.  According to Hover support they are waiting for Google to flush their DNS cache. However, I tried flushing the cache manually for my domain, angrysam.com using the public DNS flush tool and I still can't get name resolution.  Perhaps it is something deeper within Google DNS that is cached which can't be cleared using the web form.