[public-dns-discuss] Re: Google DNS Nameservers returning no answer for tillerhq.com lookups

Talking to Tucows/Hover right now (same problem, different domain name). They say that their DNS is back up (confirmed because I can see it from third-party resolvers) but Google's caching hasn't updated yet (about 9.5 hours after your reply).

Blair