[public-dns-discuss] Re: Reverse DNS Lookup issues

Hi Alex,

Thank you for the update. We have now made sure that reverse for 200.160.76.110.in-addr.arpa to 110.76.160.200 returns ns1.cyient.com in APNIC which  seems to take some time to resolve as we just changed. Let me check and get back to you after some time.

Regards
Anil Kumar