[public-dns-discuss] Re: DNS type 'mx' lookup of iberdom.com responded with code SERVFAIL

npkchambers wrote:
I'm having the same issue which I'm not able to receive any emails to my email account of... AT npkchambers.com but I'm able to send mails to other accounts.
my clients receive error as "DNS Error: 6852764 DNS type 'mx' lookup of npkchambers.com responded with code SERVFAIL"

Your domain has a delegation to ns1.streamxhost.com (5.189.156.151) but the name server at that address doesn't know anything about your domain and returns REFUSED:

$ dig SOA +noedns +norec +noall +comment npkchambers.com @5.189.156.151
;; Got answer:
;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: REFUSED, id: 7453
;; flags: qr; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 0, AUTHORITY: 0, ADDITIONAL: 0

You either need to configure (or enable) that service or change your delegation and glue records at the .COM TLD through your registry.