[public-dns-discuss] Re: DNS type 'mx' lookup of iberdom.com responded with code SERVFAIL

Hi Alex,

I'm having the same issue which I'm not able to receive any emails to my email account of... AT npkchambers.com but I'm able to send mails to other accounts.
my clients receive error as "DNS Error: 6852764 DNS type 'mx' lookup of npkchambers.com responded with code SERVFAIL"