[public-dns-discuss] Problems with the spreading of a domain

Hi,

We have a new domain under our control and we are having a problem with the spreading into the Google DNS.

https://dnschecker.org/#A/dogitool.com

The thing is that all the DNS in the world have it except the DNS of Google.

How is it possible? Are we doing something wrong? Do you need more information?

We have the domain under our control for 3 weeks now.

Thanks in advance!