[public-dns-discuss] Google DNS settings for IPv6 on Netis DL4480V

Hi,

I have problem locating the info needed to fill the blank column under Static routing for IPv6 as in pic attached.

I only know that the destination is 2001:4860:4860::8888 but I do not know what to fill in theNext Hop and metric column.

By the way this setting is for Netis DL4480V (modem/router combo).

Thanks in advance

Robyn